At Test Voltage we care about making sure your equipment is running safely.
Whether you just need a VLF test to commission your new cables or a SFRA to ensure your Power Transformer is free of damage after a major fault, we're here to help.
At Test Voltage we have experience with a multitude of different test techniques:
- Dielectric - DC, Power Frequency & VLF
- Cable Fault Location - Time Domain Reflectometry, Bridge, Arcing Fault, Impulse Method
- Cable Tracing
- Cable Identification
- Partial Discharge
- Relay Settings
- Cross Bonding
- Resonant Testing
- Cable & Busbar Impedance - DC & AC
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis
- Transformer Impedance and Ratio
- Surge Arrester leakage and breakdown
- Temperature Rise
- Impulse Testing
- Meter Testing
- Harmonics Analysis
- Ingress Protection
- Scheduled Gloves, Mats and Hot Line Tools Safety Testing
We are happy to work with your team to build a solution tailored to your network and staff skill levels to ensure they are working safely and within their scope while ensuring your customers get the best possible value and reliability.